We are happy to announce the release of a new Citavi version.
Added or Improved Features
- Picker for Firefox version 57 now included in setup (cf. this FAQ article)
- When using the online search, Citavi sometimes did not recognize connected ports. This led to some search results not being downloaded.
- When using the Advanced search, entering brackets led to error messages.
- When switching to a UNC path ( \\<servername>\<sharename>) for linked attachments, the attachments were deleted.
- Multiple user activity sometimes caused synchronization issues leading to certain individual entities, such as persons or periodicals, being erroneously deleted. (Does not concern DBServer projects)
- Faulty location data in a Citavi project prevented Citavi's Word Add-In from loading the project.
- Automatic capitalization of "Ibid." and "cf." at the beginning of footnotes did not work if the footnote number and text were separated by a tab stop instead of a space character.