- More than 100 references in Citavi Free - what happens now?
- Recovering a misplaced license key
- Can I use Citavi Free if I work for a for-profit company?
- License key not accepted
- What happens if a site license expires?
- 50% discount when switching from a site license to a personal license
- Can I unlock Citavi on multiple computers?
- Why is Citavi 6 not yet available for my organization?
- License keys for previous Citavi versions
Searching and importing
- Why can't Citavi find the book information for an ISBN number?
- Why can't Citavi find article information for a DOI?
- Library not available for "Find library locations"?
- Requesting a catalog or database
- Online Search cannot connect to Internet
- Searching subscription databases in Citavi
- Activating Z39.50 access to EBSCO databases
- Firefox: Picker disabled
- Firefox: Picker for does not appear
- Firefox: Picker does not send information to the Citavi project
- Firefox: Picker adds PDF Files as Internet Documents
- Chrome: Picker does not appear
- Adobe Reader or Acrobat: Picker does not appear
- Internet Explorer: Picker does not work
- New Firefox Picker for Citavi 5.6 and 5.7
- Add-In not visible in Word (START HERE)
- Add-In unavailable: Citavi Pane appear in gray (START HERE)
- The Word Add-In was not installed
- The Word Add-In is disabled in Word
- Antivirus software prevented the Word Add-In from being installed
- The Word file was appearing in the Windows preview
- Word was still running in the background when you tried to start Word
- Word's Trust Center is preventing Add-ins from being run
- Two versions of Office are installed on your computer
- You are using Office 2010 Click-to-Run or Office 2010 Starter
- Uninstalling one version of Office damaged the remaining Office version
- Word opened the document in protected view
- The document you opened is not in .DOC or .DOCX format
- Word's Trust Center settings are preventing the Add-In from being activated
- Visual Basic for Applications was not installed with Office
- The CitaviWordAddIn.dot template was disabled
- Upgrade to a Later Version of Microsoft Office and Continue Working with the Word Add-In
- The Word Add-In Version and the Citavi Version differ
- References and quotations can no longer be inserted with the Word Add-In
- Incompatible Add-Ins for Word
- Word Add-In not Displayed Correctly in Word 365
- Citavi Project Cannot be Opened from the Word Add-In
- Word: Unexpected change in font or size
- "Command failed" after converting Citavi fields to text
- Referring to the first footnote number
- Word is reacting slowly
- Missing Add-In: incorrect registry value
- Word add-In error while working with Citavi 6 Beta 7
- Working with a project on multiple computers
- Best way to backup Citavi projects
- Why should projects not be saved in a Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or ownCloud folder?
- All references in one or several projects?
- Merging multiple Citavi projects
- Chrome Browser: opening downloaded RIS files in Citavi
- How to run a macro in Citavi
- Creating a Windows Event Log
- Enabling activity logging using Citavi 5
- Creating an Activity Log for the Citavi Word Add-In
- Repairing a broken .NET Framework
- Error: "This installation package could not be opened"
- Citavi freezes on startup
- Error 1618 during installation
- Citavi reports that my project is damaged and needs to be repaired
- Citavi has stopped working
- IrisPen 7 Error: "Culture ID 1252 (0x04E4) is not a supported culture."
- After opening a project, Citavi reports that the project is read-only
- After opening a project, Citavi reports that there is a data inconsistency
- Error when opening a project: "The internal error message is: Unknown"